We are excited to be launching our LIVE ONLINE Pilates Classes from Monday 23rd March.
To allow for set up time in between classes Monday Intermediate will now run at 7.30pm & Saturday mixed ability will run at 10.30am
The email reminder you normally receive for your classes will now include a link to access the live class, please log in 10-15 minutes prior to the start to ensure everyone has their camera and audio working (if you wish). I would recommend you find a quiet spot in the house (if possible!) and have a small towel handy to use for under your head.
Prior to this, to ensure you are set up and ready to go there’s a couple of simple things you need to do:
- Download the Zoom Cloud meetings App, this can be done on your phone, Ipad or computer
- Please ensure whichever device you are using you have then gone in to settings and checked the box to allow zoom to access both your audio and camera
On the day of your class:
- Place your device in good lighting to enable me to see you fully from standing to lying
- Click on the link in your email reminder
- This will take you in to the waiting room for the class, I will admit you in to the class and check you are happy with your set up before we begin