The Elite Athlete Sponsorship Program has been developed to assist elite and up and coming athletes access better and faster health care, more effective training programs and aid in their recovery process.
What Does the Program Offer?
The sponsored athlete with receive the following:
8 x Physiotherapist Sessions aimed at assessing, treating and maintaining effective body movement and control.
2 x 30 min massage sessions for recovery and maintenance.
Mac Physio & Pilates training T shirt
Individual Physiotherapist you can call on for advice.
Picture and Caption on the wall of our local clinic to get the community behind you!
Exposure on our Website, Facebook and Twitter with your progress.
Who Can Apply?
Any one can apply, from any sport, as long as you are from the local area. Local is defined as either growing up, near or currently living within a 10km radius of either our Wollaston or Quarry Bank clinic.
You must currently be playing or participating in the sport of your nomination, and have met the criteria as stated below. You must also not currently have another physio or health sponsor.
Specific Selection Criteria
We will decide on successful athletes based on the following set of criteria:
- Notable Achievements
- Work and Schooling situation
- Academic Performance
- Social Background
- Community Involvement
- How you are Progressing your sport
- Statement of future goal
Of course not every one can be sponsored in this way, but we keep all athletes on file and will contact you if a space is made available and we would like to support you in your cause! There is no offence meant in unsuccessful applications and if you do not receive a sponsorship, we encourage you to continue to do your best and improve every week!
There are a few obligations that go along with Mac Physio & Pilates EAS. None of them will cost you a thing!
- Tweet, facebook, and other social media about Mac Physio & Pilates as being part of your process to prepare to compete. It helps drive clients to our clinics so we can hopefully be as successful as you and continue doing the good work we always try to do! Monthly posts in each would be great!
- Provide a time that we can get a mug shot so we can have your face hanging in our clinic! This is for other budding athletes to gaze upon when they are in being treated, giving them inspiration to be more than they are!
- Where your Mac Physio & Pilates T-Shirt to training now and again!
- Let others know where you go and how great we are! 😉
Of course there are things we need to do:
- Provide you with the services mentioned in the specifics.
- Tweet, Facebook your successes to drive traffic to you and support your cause!
- Develop your reputation by having a sponsor on board.
- Place you on our website for more exposure and more support.
How long can I be supported?
Each Athlete undergoes a 12 month program. At the end of the program, they do need to reapply for sponsorship. If they have continued their growth in their sport and are continuing to play and perform at an elite level, it is likely that they will stay on into the future. We support athletes for a maximum term of 2-3 years.
If circumstances arise by the way of injury, or a dropping in performance, then after the 12 month sponsorship is completed, both parties are usually happy to discontinue the program to enable others to take on the challenge. Both parties will be notified in writing.
If an athlete becomes a professional in their sport and has access to physiotherapy and health care as part of their contract with their team, club or coach, the sponsorship program ends. This enables us to reach as many budding athletes are we can, whilst noting the success stories of our old clients! Of course this is what we were always after and means we all achieved success…
Many professional clients choose to stay on with Mac Physio & Pilates and their individual physiotherapist, which is great!
How do I apply?
Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your sporting background, achievements, about yourself and future plans.